Tuesday, November 06, 2007

went away, conflict nearing end, son's birthday

We went away last weekend on a wine tasting tour. it was fun - more later

Smitten and I met Ballon Pirate in person - that made me very happy.

My son is now 16. Took him for Indian food for his supper.

Smitten stuck a candle and a sparkler into a Gulab Jamin and gave son a green cone party hat with a sparkly fringe on the bottom. He was thrilled by dinner and his celebratory dessert.

The owner of the restaurant was so thrilled about this 16 year old white kind loving Indian food so much he brought out extra stuff for him to enjoy.

More on son's birthday later, too.

The conflict is about a day to be over.

We're going to lose.

Got to man the barricades.

4 comments:

Balloon Pirate said...

My kids love Indian food. And Chinese food. And Japanese food. And Afghanistanian food. And Ethiopian food. Lucky for us there's at least one of each of those restaurants within walking distance from our house.

Great to meet you, too, Cad. I'm on the barricades with you, in spirit.

yeharr

SignGurl said...

Meeting bloggers in real life is awesome!

Glad your son had a great 16th birthday. Sounds like he will remember it always.

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . way cool to visit with a fellow blogger. . . I wonder what that is like. . . I often wish we could meet our fellow bloggers for a virtual cup of tea. . .
Ciao

Big Pissy said...

I agree with Jenn!

Now....when can you, Jenn and I meet?!?!? lol