Saturday, December 06, 2008

the mildest thing

my last post is probably the mildest thing that happened yesterday...

this afternoon i will be going to the police station to file a complaint of assault and battery against the stbx.

it's very sad, but utterly necessary - she does not have any idea of the consequences of her actions

she only wants what she wants when she wants it - with no consideration of the effects on others

she has to be stopped and stopped hard

perhaps the outside intervention of the police and social services will alter this currently unwinnable situation (and by winnable, i mean that my children are safe and not under extreme stress)

she has been telling my daughter that the only thing that keeps her from suicide is my daughter's presence. she's threatened suicide. she's threatened abandonment to pressure daughter into agreeing to move with her to another province. daughter agreed.

daughter and her got into a physical altercation yesterday

there is much more

on monday i will be asking my lawyer's office to file papers to grant me temporary sole custody until there have been interviews and psychiatric assessments all 'round.

...my daughter just woke up - more later

3 comments:

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . . I ache for you and your children right now. I do believe you are making the right decision.
Saying a prayer for you and yours right now.
Ciao

ohc said...

I admire you...sending you light and strength. You are doing the right thing. Hugs...ohc

SignGurl said...

OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry that things got even more complicated for you and your family.

Hugs