Saturday, September 20, 2008

up to my ass

i am taking 2 heavy classes right now, and expect to be signing up for two grade 12 correspondence (actually over the internet) math classes in the next few days.

the two computer science classes are an programming class and a circuit design class. one has a substantial workload and the other (circuit design) has a bunch of math stuff that i find quite challenging/difficult. i don't think the same way math nerds do, so the way the prof explains the material doesn't work for me. i have to review the class notes and materials outside of class in order to learn and understand it. i am essentially teaching myself the class - his stuff makes me a little familiar and i get to ask questions, but i just don't like the way he breezes by the material.

i have 3 assignments due before the end of the month. all are relatively difficult.

my arm and shoulder are still pretty bad - today the pain is at least down to a dull ache - the pain has been a siginificant factor in putting me under the gun in terms of understanding my material and doing assignments. the fact that i have constant bad spasms in that quadrant of my body also sees me exhausted by the end of the day.

i will suck at being a blogging buddy for possibly months. i will post when i am able and will try to stay in touch, but i have nothing to spare right now.

sorry

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Don't worry about it, Cad.

Just take care of yourself. :)

{{{hugs}}}

~Pissy

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . . put your energy towards the goal. I am so sorry about the pain. . . . I a sure it wears you out. . . Remember that you can reach your goals. . . . . keep on pushing.
Your internet friends are in your corner. . . .stay the course.
Ciao

Wien. said...

Exactly what big pissy and sicilian said. You've got my support as well.

W.

SignGurl said...

Hope you are doing well, otherwise. I'm in your corner as well. :)

ohc said...

Hey, take care of you first! It is important to stick with your plan...I send you lots of light and strength. I agree with everyone else as well.

Hugs, OHC