Monday, December 07, 2009

aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

as sent to Smitten in an email moments ago:

my lawyer promptly called me back from the message i just left

the word he had on friday was that they had the bank transfers

her lawyer, that is

[my lawyer] "had a run in" with [her lawyer] and told her "come on - this
much time - this can't be anything but stalling"

her lawyer denied it

[my lawyer] pressed them for interest, because the only one getting the
benefit is her [stbx]

they promise expeditiousness

he thinks that even her lawyer is complicit in stalling, and considers
it to be quite improprietous professional conduct

he thinks maybe we'll see some cash this week...

1 comment:

Big Pissy said...

*sigh*.....I have to agree with you on this: her lawyer is stalling.

Jerk!!! :(