Tuesday, December 01, 2009

day 19 of 7...

email to lawyer:

Subject: bank says i'm still on the mortgage, and there are no flags to indicate a transfer...

i just got off the bank with the branch in an official phone call to them about the status of the mortgage that my name is on

they tell me that there are no flags or messages with regard to the mortgage being transferred

they said something might be on a mortgage officer's desk, but that nothing shows in their system, and that they can't give me anything other than what shows up under my name

the lady told me that unless i can give them the name of a mortgage officer who is being dealt with they can't get any more information

is there any proof she has even talked to the bank?

is there any proof being offered by her lawyer that she/they are doing anything other than jerking me around some more?

----

called [property registry]

my name is still on the property title and there is no indication of a title transfer request on the record

----

i am seriously choked

19 days of 7

1 comment:

Wien. said...

Is this a court order that she was to complete this transaction in 7 days? If so, she would be in contempt of court, wouldn't she?

Going to court to get things moving costs $$$$. It makes me so very angry that people like your stbx and my mistake of a husband can get away with what they do.

You would think that they wouldn't be able to sleep at night, but no, that's us. I don't think they have the ability to feel guilt, responsibily for their actions, remorse, none of that.

Amazing.

I'm with you Cad, counting down the days is killer and only adds to the madness.

Breathe. I keep having to remind myself to do that as well.

W.