Thursday, October 16, 2008

did i see my shadow?

emerging from my hole with a few thoughts

1) i went to the gym last night - first time in about 2 weeks

i left thinking to myself

"Why does any large group of men generally smell like an old gym sock?"

2) my daughter and i were discussing sex and sexuality issues

i really didn't need to know that spanking turns her on

(practice or just fantasy... i dunno)

3) snow sucks

i hate this fucking place

actually i hate the weather. the place is ok

i guess

4) university was never this hard before

but that was social sciences - something i have been schooled in from birth

5) while i see the beauty of math sometimes

i still understand why i hate it so much

maybe i will grow to enjoy it

1 comment:

Sicilian said...

Our weather in central texas was a cool 66 today. We were all whining. Supposed to be 70-80 for the weekend.
I have been afraid of math all my life. What I have found out is that it is a lot like English. Once you know the rules, it isn't near as scary. I still have a phobia about it, but I am good at any math that has to do with money.
Ciao