Wednesday, October 01, 2008

unexpected extension

Read Dear Professor

He said (among other things) "The no late assignments rule is for most of the people in the class - the kids - the engineers that never have to take another computer science class after this one and try to to slough the work. We're both adults here - and we understand that life has other things that happen other than the next beer drinking party. I'll give you until I hand all the other assignments back. That should be enough time"

----

I wasn't expecting that

3 comments:

Wien. said...

Respectfully written. You must be very relieved.

W.

Zephyr said...

That made my eyes water a little. What an understanding response from the professor.

Sicilian said...

Wow! I wouldn't have expected it either. I am glad for the understanding you received. Keep striving Mr. C. . . . I really do believe you will look back someday and wonder how on earth you have lived with the stress of the STBX.
Ciao