Tuesday, July 15, 2008

been a long time

not much writing muse at this exact moment

just an update

----

was going to post one the other night that would have said:

----

alive

i feel

so

alive


----

except my computer died...

or horked a really nasty loogie (sp?) anyway

i am exercising every day and while i am doing it i am as alive as i've ever been (love those endorphin highs). when i'm not i'm pretty good or kind of exhausted from running 8 fucking miles a day

but i am down 3 lbs

only 17 to go...

----

class is good

more later

lousy first quiz - 30 questions - a couple of fuckups i shoulnd't have made, but exams rattle me

i'm better on delivery

i expect pretty close to - if not - 100% on my first assignment

----

cleaned my son's betta fish vase today

that was exciting

changed half the water so it didn't die from shock at being taken out of its pollutant filled previous environment

----

more later

got to go run 8 miles and then go eat a fucking twig and a lettuce leaf

(to make up for all the martinis and red wine i've been swilling - otherwise on diet pretty hardcore, though)

----

BTW: still reading you all (pretty much daily - check your counter logs), even if not commenting much

5 comments:

SignGurl said...

You and I are on the same path, my friend. I'm working out circuit training as well as walking 4-6 miles a day. It's really paying off in the way that I feel. I feel like I could move the world.

Sicilian said...

Mr. C . . . I am starting weight watchers tomorrow. . . . it isn't that I don't know what is good. .. . it is that I need to be accountable. . . . and 1 hour of cardio a day is not making me loose a pound.
Ciao

Mouthy Girl said...

I've been working my ass off in the yard and playing with the kid but need to be more hard core with the cardio. My muscles are definitely showing some growth, but I want my ASS to be a ton smaller!

Glad you're so ALIVE! What a super feeling.

terry said...

nice post. glad you're feeling so alive!

Big Pissy said...

8 miles a day?!?!?

Impressive!

It'll pay off....hang in there! :)