Tuesday, July 01, 2008

why don't you just move in with your father, then?

that is what the stbx said to daughter

the argument? daughter said that when she (daughter) was rich (ah, the delusions of youth) from being a fashion designer she would give her mother and i money to go traveling. and her mother went apeshit.

daughter tells me it was quite a broo-hah-hah

the argument apparently ended when daughter told stbx that stbx was "immature" and "ought to grow up" - as daughter put it: "i schooled her hard"

stbx has been tossing the go live with your father shit more recently

stbx has been taking a course - to become a safety inspector.

when i asked daughter if her mother would be then moving into that as a full-time position at her workplace, daughter told me that stbx doesn't expect to be working at her job much longer - that stbx expects to be moving to a neighbouring province and working in the oilfields.

Smitten and i have seen/discussed this one coming for awhile. we believe that stbx is pushing the kids away so she can move away. stbx has wanted to move there since before we were married. it has always been her promised land.

i hope it happens sooner than later

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Wow! So do I!

Zephyr said...

Me too. I believe that would be best for all involved.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be great! Fingers crossed for the kids and you...but I fear it's just another ploy of hers, some way some how she'll make this so hard on your kids and you...I HOPE for the best!

Mouthy Girl said...

Hell, I'm hoping the same damn thing. That crackpot needs to be somewhere FAR, FAR AWAY!

Sicilian said...

She flips around so much that I wouldn't get to excited. I think she is throwing it out for a reaction. . .. please don't go. . . . I need you. . . from you or the kids. She really thrives on those delusions.
Ciao