Monday, June 30, 2008

dad, i need to tell you something

daughter tells me she wants to go out with me without her brother he's still sleeping (it's noon). they are at their mother house this week.

daughter tells me (among other things) that son told her that all he feels now is anger. he has no other emotions but anger. no happy. no sad. no joy.

just anger.

that he just plays computer games all day so that he won't snap on anyone...

i phoned to get him up awhile later. i told him that he should come stay with me for 3 weeks during the summer so that he can get a very serious wind down period.

and they are leaving for 3 weeks vacation starting this friday...

----

on a lighter note, i may be eligible for an annulment by the catholic church on the grounds that she did not disclose her mental illness to me prior to entering into vows

----

gotta run

have a hot tub birthday party to go to - hopefully nobody's fingers hit my asshole but Smitten's this year (if this reference confuses you, read here and here)

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I feel so bad for your children....the situation is just awful for them....

Mouthy Girl said...

I'd like to take the high road and say the right things about how tough things are for your kids...but since Pissy's already done that, I'll get into the gutter and say this:

Being Catholic, I find it completely ironic that the church will consider annuling a marriage based on non-disclosure of mental illness. I can only hope that they annul your hell marriage and allow you to move along in life.

Anonymous said...

ditto both of the above, have fun in the hot tub:)