Thursday, June 19, 2008

email from my sister

me to her:

i would expect the gossipmonger will have advised you already, but this is official word from me

i am no longer at my employer

it was time to leave
[SNIP - the rest of the details that you blog readers already have]

----

her to me:

Yes, actually it was mom who told me, although I had no details and no idea when. Good luck in this - it is a big step, but it will pay off in the long run, and is an important model for your children about being brave enough to do the right thing even when it has costs... All the best, love you. [initials]

At least I think it is.

----

3 comments:

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . I think that was very positive and nice . . . do you have any issues with what she said?
Ciao

Anonymous said...

I think a very good and very brave step. I'm really happy for you.

Mouthy Girl said...

I'm with your sister on this one. I think far too many people stick with jobs that drain their spirits merely because they know the current chaos and are too afraid to venture forth and find something new. I'm proud of you.