Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 weeks wait, still pending

three weeks ago i dropped off the draft agreement

three weeks ago she said it looked swell

two weeks ago she said she'd be signing it by that friday

last week i told my lawyer (my lawyer has been a total slackass) to tell stbx and her team that if we didn't have a response by friday we'd be in court

late thursday we get a note saying they'll be with us on monday

got a response today with yet more retarded and bizarre demands

and more attempts to bilk more money out of me

i sent my response to my lawyer for drafting

and wait some more

----

more on this tomorrow (maybe)

2 comments:

Sicilian said...

Never ends does it.

Ciao

Wien. said...

Call it a continuance, then again and again. As you know I'm going on 6 years in court now. I just don't get it either.