Monday, November 13, 2006

worse than a child molester

mrs_c told my daughter that i am worse than her uncle. that i abused her worse than her uncle.

her uncle sexually molested mrs_c from the age of 5 to 13.

she told my daughter i abused her worse than he did.

as we were discussing this mrs_c arrived to pick up daughter to go to a craft show. we have yet to return to the subject (i am being gentle with such things - i don't want to grill her for information - she needs to be and feel safe) so i don't know if there were any details about how i was worse...

the kids both made a couple of wisecracks about mrs_c's comment and then the door buzzer went.

i am very upset.

i am cold angry.

the names i have been called. the aspersions cast my way. the comments about my person and my actions and my lie with mrs_c. the accusations of and affair.

i was tolerant.

but this.

no

i am at the end.

this is too far.

i will not stand for this.

she gets nothing. she gets nothing from me. i am at the end of my tolerance. i am at the end of it all.

i will give nothing.

her pension? the one i was going to leave her with all of?

fuck her.

the furniture and household effects that i was going to let her have most of?

fuck her.

i am standing square on the line defined by the law.

half is half.

all the nicey nice with the kids?

fuck her.

she wants to do something every weekend (even on my time) with daughter like she always does?

fuck her.

i will make shit up if i have to. i will invent outings that the kids and i will go on.

daughter coming over to mrs_c's house every day after school before i get home from work?

fuck her

i will get creative

she wants some burn?

i haven't even started

8 comments:

ohc said...

I think you said it all when you said, "Fuck her!" I know you are tryng to be a decent person and have been concerned about being fair and doing the right thing...NOW you are!

I watched my brother go through a similar thing...not taking his half. But in the end he got screwed for being a nice guy...

I am glad you are feeling this way! Wishing you all the best, as always! Hugs!

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . . I knew she would stoop very low. . . now you've experienced it. . . I don't think she is done. . . you do what you have to do to live a normal life. . . I am thankful your kids have you. . . I am guessing that they are thankful too.
Ciao

Brandi said...

OMG...
I would have been hurt to the core by that comment.
Wow...what a bitch.

terry said...

well, the abuse in her past certainly explains a lot.

not that that excuses her behavior. i'm just saying.

what a mess.

good luck, cad.

Balloon Pirate said...

What will the end result of this action be?

Will it acheive any goal except vengence?

At what cost?

What do you really want?

Good luck. I'm pulling for ya!

Yeharr

Big Pissy said...

*sigh

I knew it would come to this....

Good luck, Cad.

CP said...

I am going to be the decided minority here. No, don't "fuck her". Regardless of what an absolute pig she is being right now, she is still the mother of your children. To take from her is to take from them. And, as a divorced mother who was raised BY a divorced mother, let me give you a little advice. No matter how much more sane your kids think you are than the lunatic they call their mother...she is still their mother. And, if you rock her world too hard and too fast, those kids will despise you for it. In the end...she will win. You may take the battle, she will win the war. You will have two children resenting the crap out of you for hurting their mom. If you do everything above board, WAY up on the high road, the children can only look sadly and pitifully upon her. Not you...and ultimately, it is what your children think of you that is going to matter when they are your age, reminiscing about their lives.

Just planting a seed, Cad.

CP.

Sandi said...

No, Cp you are not the minority.. I said basically all the same things a few posts ago. I believed them then and still do now.

She is their mother regardless and will be for their lifetime. Just as Cad will be their father.

The whole situation is terrible and I hope that in the end the children can still respect both parents.