Wednesday, November 29, 2006

office coffee




I don't drink coffee at the office. I drink one cup (450ml) in the morning on my way to work and otherwise avoid coffee. 2 reasons: 1) I'm really picky about my coffee; 2) I avoid stimulants because of my fibromyalgia (a condition with muscle spasms as a primary symptom is not a place to put stimulants).

I do use office coffee for one thing though.

Air freshener.

As a guy whose primary diet is raw or close to raw vegetables...

(all you ladies are going "eeewwwww! did you really need to share that piece of information?")

[heh]

(the guys are going "Cool. I should do that")

I can't stand the smell of most commercial air fresheners and having allergies to many scents I have physical reasons for avoiding them. When I walk through a department store, if I walk by the perfume counter my nose will be literally running within seconds of inhaling.

This is my solution.

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Ha! I never would have thought of that! :)

SignGurl said...

You crack me up!

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . . . . I love the smell of coffee. . . . brewing. . . or an open container. . . . however the taste is one that I can't make myself like. . . . I think your idea is great. . . . I may have to institute it at work when they try to cover the bathroom odors with citrus. . . . orange poop is disgusting.
Ciao

terry said...

i'm not sure i'll be able to drink my coffee tomorrow morning, thinking of this... !!

Anonymous said...

coffee. Really?