Monday, July 30, 2007

camping

It was a spectacular weekend. Nakedness and sex abounded. It was exhilarating and free.

I can't share all of the pictures (some for anonymity and some for other reasons...), but one thing that shocked me when I saw them afterwards is how young my face looked. I've got no hair, but my face looked as line free and youthful as when I was 19 or 20. I was really quite shocked - and yes that is the word.

Smitten is a spectacular woman. I am lucky to have her in my life.

This is from my dating website profile - part of what I was hoping for when Smitten found me last year:
I'm looking for...
A person who can be passionate about me, and about spending time together. Being adequate, or even excellent "companions" isn't enough. I want a person who will be interested in me with the same passion and strength that I bring to a relationship. I want to be active and fit together - exercise, dance (I've always wanted to perfect my Salsa). I want to live a life of exuberance, joy and travel, not a life of endless home renovations (don't get me wrong, I still enjoy building things), chores, and hedge trimming. Someone who laughs at my jokes - my friends think I am hilarious, and say that a smile is rarely far from my face. Someone who can let loose their wild inner self at the right time. I want to be a part of a world that rejoices in infinite diversity, not ordered in small boxes and neat rows... I want to greet each day with the freshness, enthusiasm, energy, and possibility of first light on a spring morning



The place we stayed at. Our camp site is the little lighter coloured dot in the middle of the picture in the middle of the trees. the light coloured dot is the tent.


Smitten going down a walking bridge


Me going down the same bridge in the other direction


A view of the sandbars where we went after the bridge




I am so in love with this woman.




Me sucking it in for Smitten's benefit


The bridge we walked across from the sandbars in the pictures above (and me).


And finally:

4 comments:

SignGurl said...

You are the cutest couple ever!!!

You both have rockin' bodies. You should both be very proud.

JsTzznU said...

I agree with signgurl! Looks like a nice camping trip Mr. C! =)

Hazed said...

What a striking couple you are. It is such a pleasure to see you truly happy. :)

t_cole said...

woohoo!
Love the picture of smitten - the one where you say you are so in love. what an awesome shot!
you should frame that for her - write a little personal note on it in shiny silver ink...
just a thought.
i just like that this is how YOU see her.
It is FABULOUS!

and Geez! - it feels good to hear you sound good!