Monday, March 23, 2009

things a Dad does not want to read posted by his Daughter's

from March 4th
"kay i'm so pissed because i want to like screw around with someone and everyone is taken or i can't touch and it's making me very pissed like i "had" someone to like "torment" jk but i did and i was so excited but because of shit now i'm not with them and i'm like wtf am i going to do and it's really pissing me off ! so i decided to take more secretive pictures and i'm hoping to put a few up on here but those one's will be non secretive! i really hate how no one can be in a relationship with me and i'm so fucking ready ........... Gawd it pisses me off it's like no one listens to me ever and when they have a problem they expect me to listen? FUCK YOU i've had enough i'm so fucking sexually frusterated that for a whole day i slept because whenever i was awake i wnated to fuck everything DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS???? it's fucking B.S. is what that is it's like fuck can nobody just fucking live in [our city] and want to be with me???no because everyone fucking sux and has a stick too far up their ass to notice me"

my response:

i replaced the vibrator i bought her last year that she burned out (no - i didn't ask how...)

i went through every electronic media device in the house for pics - even deleted stuff (file recovery programs/disk forensics [including flash sticks, their camera, and their phones)

some bra and panty (and a corset) stuff found, but nothing untoward posted on the internet on any of her hangouts. she left herself logged in to her hotmail account so i went through that while she was out

nothing untoward there either

uneasy, and more than a little queasy about looking at half-naked sexually suggestive self-pics of my daughter...

but all appears to be still safe

uck

it's a while new world out there

----

i know my daughter's various login ids. i keep an eye out on her activities. i am discrete and do not ask or challenge her on stuff - i hate snooping and mostly don't, but with her going back to her mother's today i felt the need to just check out what's going on in her head.

i'm worried about potential self harm

instead i found the above...

still thinking through how to address the situation

i have the birth control and condom talk at least once a month with both kids

6 comments:

Wien. said...

do you think she might have left that for you to find on purpose?

*thinking*

more later.

cadbury_vw said...

never thought of that

i don't think so.

any thoughts as to why she would?

it was a blog posting on an emo/artsy networking site she belongs to

Sicilian said...

Do you think she may be doing a lot of talking with little action. . . . I don't think it is unusual to want to be with someone . . . . I think she is trying to act "big". . . I think she just wants to belong. . . be "like everyone else", but the reality is that she probably perceives everyone is a lot more active than she is. . . I also think the STBX thing has gotten her more screwed up than you realize. . . .
Ciao

terry said...

i think sicilian might be right. it's nothing new for teenaged girls to act more experienced than they are, but it's definitely different with the internet involved.

oy.

Mouthy Girl said...

I'm gagging for you. I want to be as far from having to deal with this whole electronic cripsing shit as possible for as long as humanly possible. One of my students recently posted some ickola stuff of herself on MySpace. Some kids printed it out and brought it TO SCHOOL TO SHARE WITH ME. I was horrified but acted as though I'd seen worse.

Hang in there. And I'm with Wien on this. Maybe she realizes in her heart of hearts that she can trust her dad with everything and anything even if it's nothing a parent really wants to see or hear.

And what Sicilian said? I run into that A LOT with my students.

Big Pissy said...

I would agree with Sicilian.