Tuesday, March 31, 2009

it just keeps getting better

my daughter dropped 4 hits of acid today

spellbinding

took them at school

somehow managed to survive the day

my contacts in the drug scene tell me that a hit these days is maybe a third the potency of acid in my (and some of your) youth

so just over one hit from my perspective

which explains why she wasn't hallucinating.

of course i never hallucinated anytime i was on acid - even 4 hits - of the old potency (over 20 years ago)

she was weepy and weirdly paranoid - but slowly came down

and is going to bed to sleep for the night

she has counseling in the morning

maybe this will be a breakthrough moment as she looks closely at herself

yeah

sure

----

i know that there will be some new drama in my life each week. so something is expected (not this, though), it's a law of the universe. i must attract, cultivate, or simply have a need for drama - i think

because otherwise you would think i would run out of this crap

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Oh my.....

I don't know what to say to this.

I'm sorry for both of you that she feels as tormented as she obviously does.

Thank goodness for counseling and a great dad like you.

Wien. said...

Ditto Big Pissy.

I'm glad she didn't have a good experience (that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean)

What is the school's take on this incident happening on their time?

Mouthy Girl said...

I have no words other than I do not envy you. At. All.