Monday, August 27, 2007

i'm back, many things to discuss

as above

first day back at the office

i would tell you that i hit the ground running but it would be a lie. everything hit me like a semi-truck and i'm still stuck to the grill

i haven't had time to hit the ground yet...

good vacation - pics and stories to tell

good time with the kids and much peace, joy, and love

things are pretty amazing with Smitten - stories and snippets to tell there

filed a police report on boyfriend bob for him verbally and physically intimidating my son - no charges, but making sure i filed a report. had a near fisticuffs situation between bob and i there

told the lawyer that half is half is half is half on the property settlement

i am now taking the position that i am requesting exactly what the law provides me under separation and divorce law in our jurisdiction

i get half the stuff and half the debt and so does she

still trying to peel myself off the front of this semi that's moving at a hundred miles an hour...

4 comments:

SignGurl said...

Wow! Sounds like things have been nothing short of INSANE for you, Cad. Someday, you will look back on these days like it was all a bad dream. I hope that happens quickly.

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . . Good for you . . . . protect your kids. . . . and your idiot X should have stuck herself in there when the boyfriend got out of line.
Good thinking. . . . 1/2 is 1/2 is 1/2.
Don't let her manipulate you. . . . . she will keep trying to throw you curve balls.
Stand your ground.
Ciao

Big Pissy said...

I agree with both Jenn and sicilian.

Good luck with all this! :)

Honi said...

welcome back Cadbury... things sound like they having been moving a little fast for you.. much luck in getting it all settled.. time to be free of the ex.. as free as possible... Exs are evil.. I know .. I have an ex wife ( my fiancees ex.. we always joke that his ex is my exwife too..) anyway.. she will always try to manipulate you be it through some invisible injustice she thinks you have created.. or something involving your children... and the more you get involved with Smitten .. the worse it probably will get.. I know.. I am in Smittens position... only we are getting married soon and keep waiting for something to happen with the EX.. . all I can say is watch your back.. be prepared to play dirty... and accept that the past is over.. the present is right now.. and the future is going to be great... stay focused.. and much luck!!!