Thursday, August 30, 2007

they say it's your birthday...

it was my birthday.

here is me modeling one of my presents



Smitten couldn't find any Mr. Incredible underwear, but did find some for the Man of Steel

(one day last year or the year before i was shopping with my son. we were buying socks and underwear. like i've done since he was little, i asked him if he wanted some batman underwear [which he wanted as a 4-5-6 year old]. he declined, but then pointed and said "Some day I hope some girl buys me some Mr. Incredible underwear". Anyway - that's part of the gag)

9 comments:

t_cole said...

how do you WHISTLE in comments?
shit!
Consider yourself whistled at...

Anonymous said...

boom chick a boom boom! You go with ya bad self Super Man!

Happy Belated too!

Honi said...

Cool beans.. happy birthday Superman

Crabby said...

Yowsa!
I gotta get Bob a pair of those. LOL!

SignGurl said...

And a Super Man is wearing them!

Happy belated birthday, Cadbury.

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . . or should I say Super Man. . . . I hope your birthday was special.
Ciao

cadbury_vw said...

thank-you all very much

i'm feeling fat these days

i'm back up to 224 from approx 210 last you saw me

your comments and wishes are received very well

terry said...

hey, happy belated birthday!

i'm whistling too. looking good!

Big Pissy said...

Woo hoo, BABY!

You look awesome, Cad! :)