Wednesday, August 01, 2007

postcript to hot tubbing

I ran into my friend L who had the hot tub birthday party. (hot tub sally (part 1) and hot tub sally (part 2)

L filled me in on a few after details. She said Smitten was quite a hit at the party.

Also, apparently Sally was trying to take the drunk guy from the hot tub home. My friend L and the rest of the gang told Sally "If his legs don't work, what makes you think anything else is going to work...?"

but she insisted that she was going to "take care of him". L and her partner had a bed ready for the dude, but he agreed to go - the rest of the folks argued, but Sally and the dude insisted so they left them to their own devices.

When they came back the next day to pick up his car his face had skinned patches from where he had done a face plant on the sidewalk outside. I guess he fell several times just making it to the car...

2 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

Jaysus. Concrete burn is a very ugly thing.

That's all I got.

Big Pissy said...

Ouch!!!! ;-)