Monday, September 17, 2007

filler pics, tired and swamped

I was going to write a long entry today, but we've started "shelling" in the the pre-conflict period and the fever is everywhere. So my peaceful day has been interrupted with requests for new systems to be put online and for fast response on some communications... and i'm moving pretty slow.

So i'm throwing in a few pictures as filler. The stories that go with these pictures will have to wait as well. These are from summer vacation.

My children's dogs. Took them on a few days of vacation after we came back from camping. My parents drove them out to their cottage where we were staying for a few days. Guess which one belongs to which child.



The view from my parents' cottage. Thats one thing about where i live. The sky is very, very big. Always.



5 comments:

SignGurl said...

The sky pictures look like paintings. How gorgeous!!

I think the first picture of the dog is your daughter's and the second is your son's?

Big Pissy said...

I agree with Jenn on both! :)

Mouthy Girl said...

The view from the cottage is damn stunning. I think I'd have to laze on the porch all day while staring off into the distance. How relaxing!

Balloon Pirate said...

Thanks for the pics. Take it easy--as easy as you can. Remember to breathe.

I'm pulling for ya!

yeharr

cadbury_vw said...

you are correct - the shitsu cross is my daughter's dog, and the mixed breed terrier is my son's dog.

we have the most clear days with the highest cloud ceilings of anyplace in north america - we do a swack of the fighter pilot training here for all of NATO - including the U.S. - because of the skies