Friday, January 12, 2007

taking leave from work

i'm taking several weeks leave from work. i got my doctor's note, talked to my boss and co-workers about it, and everything is go.

i have finished the project from hell, and am handing off all the other loose ends.

it is my intention to clear up many of the things that are distracting me from my work and distracting me in my day-to-day life.

i want to address:

  • i have some medical problems related to my fibromyalgia. i have been having bad flare-ups recently. i will be undergoing tests and physiotherapy
  • fitness assessment and formal exercise/body sculpting plan (exercise club)
  • exercise
  • counselling
  • dealing with financial and legal matters. separation agreement, property assessment, selecting and agreeing on a mediator, tax issues
  • cleaning and sorting and ordering (home and vehicle)
  • disposing old clothes and new clothes purchasing
  • plan out how i am going to do things like dance classes, thai kickboxing, and piano
  • advance my plans for taking new classes at university
  • read a novel and a couple of historical books i have on the shelf
  • take it easy and sleep

5 comments:

t_cole said...

take care of you

Molly said...

That sounds wonderful!

good for you!

SignGurl said...

Sounds like it is "Cadbury" time! Yay!

Balloon Pirate said...

good for you! I hope you don't take leave from your blog.

yeharr

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . did not see blogging on the list. . . don't forget us. . . and take care of you.
Ciao