Saturday, June 30, 2007

birthday party

went to my friend's birthday party hosted by some friends of mine. she has invited me for the last 7 years. i had not gone until now. stbx-Mrs_C said she liked them both - he's a little more gruff, but she liked him. my friend is an auto mechanic with red hair - stbx-Mrs_C as a technician could relate to my friend.

but somehow, she just never felt like going. for 7 years.

Smitten and I went last night.

It was great time. many people. a few i knew, most i did not. My friend just installed a hot tub. it was well broken in.

had a lady try to pick Smitten and I up. that was interesting...

we're off to another city to go to a music festival

see you

3 comments:

SignGurl said...

Ahahaha!! You were hit on as a couple? That's fun and HOT!!

Big Pissy said...

That is too funny!

and HOT....like Jenn said! ;-)

Sicilian said...

Mr. C. . . I am still thinking about that woman. . . I can't even imagine the whole thing, but I am sure you and Smitten exude hotness when you are together.
Ciao