Wednesday, June 27, 2007

she did it again

pulled the rug out from under me.

she told me we were going to sell the house (june 10). i got all my shit together, did all the prep, wrote a letter and dropped it in her mailbox yesterday. I wanted to get the go ahead to get it on the market since i found out they are leaving town for the upcoming 3 weeks.

last night i get a call from my daughter "Dad, why do you want to sell the house?"

i say "First of all, your Mom shouldn't be sending an 11 year old as her messenger - if she has something to say to me, she should say it directly. You see, your Mom said we should sell the house and I agreed. I have a voicemail where she says that and i could play it for you if you want. [blah, blah, blah more conversation.]"

i repeat the above about 5 different ways. Daughter says that she chooses not to listen to the recording.

I call back a few minutes later and stbx-Mrs_C answers. I say "Don't send an 11 year olds to do your dirty work or your messaging"

she says "I didn't, she called on her own. I said I didn't want to talk to you. You can talk to my lawyer, because i don't want to talk to you." blah, blah for about 30 more seconds

the end of the call

fucking bitch

she says to sell the house. i have the recording in my voice mail and now she pulls this stunt?

now i'm left waiting at least 3 more weeks - more like a month before anything happens.

fucking bitch

Smitten warned me she believed the sell the house thing was just another stalling tactic

and so it would seem

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

*sigh*

This is classic.

Maybe she took lessons on stalling tactics from Sweet Man's ex-wife.

I'm sorry, Cad.

Mouthy Girl said...

And so it begins.

t_cole said...

fucking bitch is right.
shall i come beat the shit out of her?