Wednesday, May 14, 2008

example of insanity

as noted in yesterday's post, stbx called me that morning. she is in serious financial difficulty and wants me to allow her to access the equity line of credit.

i said that i was prepared to do so. i told her to send me a proposal

i then sent a follow up email:

follow up to our conversation of earlier today

please advise me of what actions you are requesting me to take with regard to the line of credit and so forth

a 2 day timeline is difficult to work with and to have the opportunity to review the matter with my legal counsel

so, the sooner the details the better


her response email came this morning:

"if you are to busy, i will just proceed with a different course of action"

that is so fucking typical of the way she twists and distorts and deflects

it is not too much to ask for the details of what she wants

her two principal options:

have a lump sum transferred, or be granted unlimited access to the remainder for the credit line

that took a long time to type, hey?

so what the fuck?

No comments: