Monday, May 26, 2008

excellent post by AAG

Always Aroused Girl has an excellent post

"So many sins can be committed in the name of saving a loved one from pain. My experience tells me that this approach cannot work. It can’t save an alcoholic. It can’t change a child’s behavior. It can’t soothe the worry of a parent."

----

some other back ground on the above post: her parents found out about her non-standard method of income/employment (sex blogging/sex toy reviews/etc) and also read her blog.

the wrenching story of that moment can be found here (it is also linked to in the post above)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why thank you for the shout-out. Much appreciated!

Sicilian said...

I have looked at her blog from your blog. . . . if you had not linked to it I would have missed that post. I would say she handled that confrontation well . . . it was painful to say the least.
Ciao