Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blogger Made My Post Go Away

So I had a post half way done. It was about how Mrs_C pissed me off by lying and skirting the issues and trying to pull her old tricks during a counseling session I agreed to go to recently. It was about how for the first time in 18 years Mrs_c has the audactity to say "I think [cadbury] is the sexiest and most exciting man I've ever met" (I suppose there's a first time for anyone to say anything - but that statement might have been nicer a few years ago...). It was about catching her in inconsistent positions all through the session - and her and the counselor knowing it - and the counselor saying "I don't think catching [mrs_c] on inconsistencies is going to help anything" (idiot counselor).

And then the post disappeared.

I think it disappeared because my greatest urge through the whole written diatribe was to stop typing the story about Mrs_C and say "Fuck this! I am a happy man."

I wake up early without headaches.

I have women who think I'm hot (well, at least they want to go out with me) in real life. Who smile deeply at me.

But I started to go negative again.

So, thank-you blogger, for screwing up my post.

"Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin"

No comments: