Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hell weekend - Part 5 (father's day)

Read Parts 1 through 4 first

Warning - this post has some sexual content (not rude, but somewhat explicit - it is relevant to the context of this continuing narrative)

Sunday morning came at about 9:30am. Mrs_C woke me up and asked me if we should go for Father's Day brunch.

Well, this and that and this and that and we managed to get out to brunch and wait through the line and got to brunch.

I went off diet in a really serious way. I figured screw it - for $16 I'm not just eating a plate of fruit like I normally would. So eggs and bacon and roast beef and omelets and other stuff later I had had my fill of Father's Day buffet.

Funny things is, I remember thinking all that sort of things tasted so good to me before. Now, it was fine, but not quite the buzz I used to get.

I've changed from my buffet king past life. Healthy buffet choices - I wasn't a pop and potato chip guy at all (that would be ZERO [except mix in an alcohol drink]) - but big quantities. I liked my meat. Liked my sausage - I still make homemade sausage with my brother-in-law in his massive backyard smoker.

Around 1pm we went to the mall to pick up a card and stuff for my Dad - the day before had precluded my ability to get anything for my Dad. We got the card and token gift and went to my Mom and Dad's place.

We visited for awhile.

We dropped the kids off and went to the grocery store (one of these massive jobbies with everything from furniture to food [not Wal-Mart])

I have had the beginnings of a fibromyalgia flare-up for a couple of weeks, but have managed to keep it at bay.

The flare-up became bad at the store. Mrs_C kept us walking around, I tried to tell her that it was bad, but she just kept on finding one more thing to look at - always on the other end of the fucking store. I almost thought it was deliberate. Finally I had to end it and say we needed to go.

We went home and I crawled into bed and slept. Mrs_C offered to do some massage, but it was too painful and hypersensitive for that. Even just feeling the sheets on my skin was enough to overwhelm my senses.

She woke me up around 6:30pm. I was a little pissed because it didn't leave much time to cook and go to her parents place and the kids both had homework. But Mrs_C had been working in the garden and had lost track of time (funny how when I am out running errands it's a fucking issue, but if it her in the garden, then, well, whatever...)

I cooked, we ate, then we went to Mrs_C's parents place.

We visited. It was an OK visit.

We came home, the kids finished their homework (I typed out the last of my daughter's research report for her from her research notes). We prepared some food for the coming week - my diet stuff - fresh vegetables, fruit, etc. - the kids also take it for lunch now. They have perhaps the healthiest diet of all their school comrades as a result of this diet. I suppose that is one of the gift side effects of the diet.

We went to go to bed. We talked in our room - Mrs_C made some comments about my body and the shape its in - she says she likes how I look. She has lost weight as well - because she refuses to eat when she's stressed. Also, because I do most of the cooking and in my family food = love[mom] (can you hear a key reason for my weight issue), it is a great weapon to use against me. Generally, refusing to eat my food is like refusing to accept a hug, kiss, or gift from me.

She has lost weight as well. We were comparing bodies and changes and admiring each other - she's still an attractive woman no matter what I feel about other things - I think she's hot.

The discussion turned sexual - the sexual conversation was not huggy kissy, it was to the urgent/wild side of things. We began to get it on. It was bolder, "hotter", rougher - not pain rough, but more sexual and "hot" sex than loving/embracing sex - you know what I mean.

As she had made a number of comments suggesting that was the manner she would like to do things, I moved us into a position she had "thought up" herself a couple of months back - her bent over the bed with both of us standing on the floor and me behind her (you get the picture).

As we were engaged for awhile in this I noticed she changed in her demeanor. I stopped and suggested we change to kiss and face each other. We did. Everything went well. After she orgasmed she suggested we do something, uh, "non-standard" that we have only ever done once before. She had previously not wanted to repeat said sexual act because of potential discomfort. I have concurred. Sex should not involve discomfort or pain (unless, I suppose, that's what your consentingly into...). I demurred, and we reached mutual satisfaction otherwise.

I did not want to participate in the act because I didn't want to cause her discomfort. I had actually expected that she would try and dangle this in my direction at some time as some kind of sexual "bait". I had previously decided that the answer would be no, and especially in the circumstances we were in. And considering that she had trashed me (see Monday, May 22, 2006 Incidents Of Note) about it previously.

There was some gentle conversation and as we both had to work in the morning, we chose to go to sleep.

No comments: