Thursday, October 05, 2006

Everyday is a new day I'm thankful for Every breath I take

"Everyday is a new day
I'm thankful for
Every breath I take
I won't take it for granted
So I learn from my mistakes"

"I feel so alive
For the very first time
And I think I can fly"


- alive, P.O.D.

The building I work in is located in a huge park. Sometimes it is so beautiful it borders on the unreal - especially in the morning when there is mist coming off the water and the sun is burning through it in an ethereal - otherworldly way. I went out this afternoon and took some shots to share with you.







9 comments:

Balloon Pirate said...

Very nice!

Keep finding peace in the little things.

Wear your troubles with Mrs C as a loose-fitting cloth. They are inconsequential.

You're doing great, and I'm pulling for ya!

Yeharr

Brandi said...

I love that POD song....actually the whole cd is good.
Love the pics, beautiful.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. what a great spot to take a breather during the workday...

Sicilian said...

I love pictures of where bloggers live. . . it really helps me to relate.
It is beautiful in your neck of the woods. . .
Ciao

cadbury_vw said...

i would refer you to my other blog - link on main page - for more pics of where i live

Big Pissy said...

Gorgeous!

Love the photos! :)

SignGurl said...

I would never get any work done because I would always find excuses to be outside if I worked there.

Hazed said...

:D I just HAD to find that song in my playlist and crank it up. I love P.O.D.

I'm with SG, I'd never get any work done with views like that. But, at least, it would make going to work not suck quite so much.

Look! I made it over here! Yay!

ohc said...

Ah, how wonderful. I would never make it inside...you are a lucky one!