Friday, October 13, 2006

Multiple Male Orgasms

WARNING: EXPLICIT DISCUSSION OF SEXUAL TOPICS CONTAINED IN THIS POST

"It is possible to have an orgasm without ejaculation (dry orgasm) or to ejaculate without reaching orgasm. Some men report that the ability to consciously separate orgasm and ejaculation has allowed them to achieve multiple orgasms. Men who have practiced this technique extensively report that they can sometimes experience a continuous "wave" of orgasm. This can last, it is said, indefinitely, but in practice is limited by the man's ability to concentrate or meditate, or by muscular fatigue. Reaching between ten and twenty orgasms in one session is reportedly common for many practitioners. In recent years, a number of books have described various techniques to achieve multiple orgasms. Most multi-orgasmic men (and their partners) report that refraining from ejaculation results in a far more energetic post-orgasm state. Additionally, some men have also reported that this can produce more powerful ejaculatory orgasms when they choose to have them."


As you are aware I've been having my issues with sex in my new relationship. I have gone into some of the details of where I think some of the dysfunction has come from.

The erectile issues are all pretty much gone. That's a good thing. I have returned to the ability to maintain an erection for hours. Again... a good thing.

I am still having some problems with ejaculation (oh, how I love the cold and clinical terms english allows for discussions like this). I have been able to on various occasions in this relationship. Other times I have not.

I have taken a relatively sanguine approach to the issue because I believe it to be a temporary phenomenon. Soon I should be fine...

The interesting side effect of hours and hours of ultra-stimulated sex with no ejaculatory orgasm is that I have been having all these other things that felt like an orgasm, but didn't involve ejaculation. I dubbed them "minigasms".

After they began to be a regular phenomenon I began to research "dry orgasms" and such.

You will have read the above quote. My experience matches up well enough.

Multiple orgasms.

More intense ejaculatory orgasms.

This works.

5 comments:

Nobody said...

I have mini-gasms too. I can have, this is a bit embarrassing, 7-8 in a row before the big SHEBANG if using a vibrator. I have to say... the bomb.

Have you discussed the issue with a doc though... just to ensure to prostate issues. It's just so damn common.

cadbury_vw said...

prostate exam every year

only had issues since starting with Smitten

no such issues with Mrs_C (just others...)

that is why I am convinced it is psychological

Big Pissy said...

I have nothing to say on this topic except that I'm impressed that you're able to maintain an erection for hours.

Lucky Smitten.

Lucky Cad.

;-)

Anonymous said...

*sigh....i remember sex....


glad you're having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

The most widespread sexual dysfunctions in men are ejaculation dysfunctions, erectile dysfunction and loss of sexual desire and these are prevalent in the aged people though men of all ages are susceptible to such dysfunctions. http://www.levitrabliss.com/