Saturday, September 23, 2006

Martinis and Missed Movies

Smitten brought martini making stuff over for when we were going to watch the movie earlier tonight.

I made some stuff to eat.

I made way too much to eat. I think I'm going to have to alter my menu for tomorrow night. She really doesn't eat that much. Really - not just faking it. My menu is too big.

Had some martinis.

Somehow missed watching the movie. We're going to watch it on Sunday morning.

In answer to CP's question of the other day...

[heh]

[grin]

I'm already looking forward to Saturday evening already and Smitten has just left.

I am a very happy man at this moment. And happy for about the last four and a half hours [heh]. She is teaching a seminar in a different city tomorrow and had to leave sooner than either of us would have preferred [sniff], but she'll be back over around six.

Wheeeeee - it only gets better!

3 comments:

Sicilian said...

Mr. C . . . I can't tell you how many movies I have missed. . . we attempt . . . however. . . well you know. . .
Happy for you. . . Smitten must be Smitten too.
Lucky guy!
Ciao

Anonymous said...

yeah, who cares about the damned movie when you have each other? AND martinis?

i can see your grin from here... ;)

Big Pissy said...

I agree with sicillian and terry :)

Go, Cad! ;-)